When you start the will creation process, you will be asked to select from a list the most appropriate type of will based on your circumstances.
The list from which you will be asked to make the selection will be as follows:
- A Single person with no children wishing to leave their estate to charity
- A Single person with no children wishing to leave their estate to family or friends
- A Single person with adult children
- A Couple with no children
- A Couple with children under the age of 18
- A Couple with adult children (over the age of 18)
If you are purchasing as a couple, selecting any of the Will types numbered 4, 5 or 6 from the list will produce two 'mirror' Wills (that is, one for each of the couple).
Once you have made your selection (on the next screen), you will be asked to press the 'Select this Will' button.
You will only be required to make payment if you are satisfied with the preview, which you will be shown at the end of the process.
This site has been designed so that you can produce your own legally binding Will at a competitive price with no hidden charges. All prices quoted include VAT.
The charges are as follows:
- For a Single Will: £49.95
- For Mirror Wills for a couple: £69.95
We can also provide the following additional services:
- Professional printing of a Single Will: £10
- Professional printing of Joint Wills: £12.50
- Lifetime storage of a Single Will: £35
- Lifetime storage of Joint Wills: £45
The payment of all charges must be made at the appropriate time by debit or credit card.